Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia - E.L. Doctorow

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Writer Wisdom Award!

Since blogger awards seem to be making the rounds lately I thought I would join in the fun. I'm all about sharing the love around : ) So, every month, starting from July I will choose one awesome person for the Writer Wisdom Award. This person will share compassion, or knowledge to other fellow bloggers. I would love you guys to pitch in and offer up suggestions of fellow bloggers you think deserve this award.



This award is just my way of saying thank-you to all the great bloggers out there.

Also, I would just like to say a big thanks to everyone for following me. You guys are the best! And I did promise that when my followers hit 50 I will hold a competition, including a PRIZE to show my appreciation to you all. Of course, only my followers will be able to enter the competition. Spread the word around, the faster I hit 50 the sooner the contest starts.

10 comments:

  1. I think the award looks lovely. I hope you get your fifty.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll hit 50 before you can blink! And fun award. Can't wait to see who you give it to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great award! I know I've told you this before, but your blog is SO beautiful!

    In would recommend:

    Laurel @ Laurel's Leaves
    Jody Hedlund
    Southern Princess
    Sherry @ Write About Now

    to name a few! LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure are climbing up there in followers! :D

    Nice of you to offer such an award! There are a bunch of bloggers who deserve it, but if I had to nominate someone, I'd say, well, two: Sarah Callejo and Samuel Park. You will definitely learn something by reading one of their posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea - lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an interesting idea and a lot of posting, but if you're up for it, I say go for it!

    I would say that you should give the award to someone who really deserves it, like a person that comments most of the time or the person who always has thought-provoking posts. It's over-all your decision, Bec.

    As for the contest, I can't wait to hear what it's going to be a contest of. I bet you'll hit fifty followers soon, so no worries. I just have to wait, I guess.

    Anyway, write on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one gorgeous award! Good luck in getting 50 - it'll happen before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys. Can't wait to hit the magic number :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks as if you're going to hit the magic number soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I'll do my bit to help you out! You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete